Pay my care credit bill
www.GEMoney.com – Pay or Manage Your GE Money or Care Credit Bill
By Team on June 18, 2012
GE makes it easy for the customer to pay bills online at its Consumer Center. You can make a one-time payment or even schedule as many as twelve future payments. Making payments to your GE account is simple, quick and free. You can make a same-day payment, schedule future payments, enroll in autopay and change or cancel a payment. With each payment, you will receive a confirmation email. The website is encrypted to ensure security and privacy.
GE Capital’s Retail Finance business is among the most successful consumer finance lenders in the country. With over 75 years of experience, the company provides financial services with flexible financial products. GE Capital offers private label credit card programs, bankcards and financial services, promotional and installment lending and much more.
How to Pay or Manage Your GE Money or Care Credit Bill
To pay or manage your bill you will need:
- Your GE Money or Care Credit account number.
- A computer with an Internet connection.
- Navigate to the online registration link provided below and click on “Register Now.” Enter the primary account holder’s account number, last four digits of the social security number and date of birth. Click on “Next.”
- Provide the requested information and submit.
- After registering, at the login link provided below, log into your account and choose the option you want. Provide the bank information requested for payment.
Online registration page:
Online payment information and video tutorials: